Real Estate Broker
- 425 922-9940
- CNE, ASP
Bellevue, WA 98005
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you.
To save you time, minimize your stress, provide maximum security and help assure you get the best home for your money; I will perform the following services for you.
- Provide a complete explanation of the home buying or home selling process.
- Provide thorough knowledge of the current and emerging real estate market conditions.
- When buying, assist you in selecting the best home for you, for your money.
- Write your purchase agreement to correctly and clearly express your intentions and represent your interests.
- Submit your purchase agreement in a manner that will present you in the most favorable position.
- Review all offers/counter offers in detail and provide negotiation representation of your interests.
- Provide assistance in obtaining the best possible financing of your next home.
- Coordinate the closing of your purchase with other brokers, lenders, inspectors, appraisers, attorneys, escrow officers, and title insurance companies.
- Provide on‐going personal communication to keep you informed on the step by step progress of the purchase of your home.
- Provide post‐sale follow‐up to assure your total satisfaction.
It may matter more who personally represents your interests when buying a home, than which home you may attempt to purchase. If you try to buy the right home through the wrong agent, you may not get the home you want or you may have an unsatisfactory home buying experience.
You can’t get these personal services from me unless I am the agent you select to represent your interest in the purchase of your home.
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.